Tuckahoe Swim Team
Tuckahoe Tigers - 2021 Division 1 Champs
The Tuckahoe Tigers 2022 Summer season has come to a close. The team reps and coaches will post information for the 2023 summer season as soon as it is available. Please check out the website for Tuckahoe Swim Information. Everything you need to know can be found here. If you have a specific question about your child, please contact Jennifer Nielsen and BA Spignardo at email@example.com.
Registration will open on or before March 1. Team reps and Tuckahoe Management will send out a message when registration open!
Tuckahoe is one of the charter swim teams of the Northern Virginia Swim League (NVSL) and continues to host strong developmental and competitive swim programs. We invite every eligible Tuckahoe member to come out this summer and join the Tigers and keep this tradition alive.
Being a member of the Tuckahoe Tigers Swim Team means:
- developing a love for the sport of swimming
- making new and lasting friendships
- advancing your aquatic skills
- getting great exercise through your favorite sport
- learning the value of teamwork by being part of a team that spans all age groups
- being a role model to young swimmers
- feasting at Friday Night Potlucks, showing off your special talent at Tuckahoe Late Night, dancing at the Tuckahoe Ball, enjoying summer movies, Fun riday activities, a Pancake Breakfast, a Nationals baseball outing, chanting Tuckahoe cheers, receiving end-of-season trophies, striving for NVSL All-Stars and most importantly…HAVING FUN!